So I met up with my BFF (hahaha she would be damn happy to see me calling her 'my BFF' because I always say she is just a normal friend to me, heheheh. I was kidding, of course) and her boyfriend. I swear I am like the most freaking awkward person ever on Earth. I was lucky/ it was good that her boyfriend is not awkward at all lah. Only me myself there act like some dk what. HHAHAHA. SOMEONE TREAT MY AWKWARDNESS PLS THANKS. HAHAHA. :(
Anw, we met up to shop for Jo's 20th birthday present, which is like in March. HAHAHAH. We always give belated gifts cos they are always so busy to meet up! :( So, we walked around somerset and walked over to Ion Orchard to look for the bags she might like/suit. It was quite difficult actually. We had to find one that was below 100bucks (only 2 of us sharing okay! Dont judge us, you richies). So we tried ALDO which has one really nice and cute one (79 bucks, i think) but it was too small for Jo. I liked it a lot though. HAHAHHA. Tried Accessorize, Esprit, Pedro, Zara, Pull & Bear, Topshop, Mango, H&M, New Look, etcetc. Yah, you can see that we walked a lot okay. hahahaa, but poor thing for Elgin lah, cos he had to follow us around and I was snatching some alone time from Cheryl and him. Hahahaha. ANDDDD I have to say that I am damn stupid to wear a pair of flats that would give me blisters after walking for a while. :( Just for the sake of looking better :( But I really like that pair of flats lah. Whatever, so I had like 2 blisters at each foot now. Hahahaha. Wanted to buy another pair of Havaianas or flats to wear and ease the pain, but we couldn't find Jo's present (priority), and I felt bad making Elgin walk around with us. LOL. So, I endured the pain till I got home and oh my gosh. Bathing was the worst part. The blisters at the back of my feet are open, so I have like 2 open wounds and the water which touched it make me feel like kanojwjojsl,z;pkdskdsopqpa,xmdjuddjksdklshdfjkhsnkfnskf. Freaking painful but what to do? I still need to bathe. Hahaha, so I just had to endure.
So after shopping for Jo's gift, we went to have early dinner at Pastamania (which we had so much difficulty deciding, because the couple quarreled. And I, being an awk person didnt know what to do. I could have talked to both of them about it and be the in-between person, but I didnt know what to do, so we were like errr...). After that we walked around (AGAIN) before heading home. Haha, it was actually not a bad experience going out with a couple even tho sometimes you seriously feel like you are a freaking lightbulb, but I think I am quite smart cos I will pretend to look at other things and let them be in their own couple world. hahahaha, even though Cheryl like a bit shy. Hahahaha she act one leh pls. hahahahahahha!! And so, here are a few pictures we took and it didn't turn out well. I am usually unsatisfied with how I turn out in pictures, so please dont mind me ok..
This was the only photo I look fine in, even tho my super high forehead is showing :( Sorry, I am full of flaws. LOL
Okayyyyyy, byeeee
Oh btw, I'm going for my sch's orientation tmr. I am seriously hoping that I will do fine and meet some like-minded friends and I need to open up more easily omg :( God bless meeeee :(
Pray for me ok, everyone. I am scared :/
Love yall, my imaginary readers :)




No comments:
Post a Comment