Heylowwww, it's been quite long since I last talked to myself over here. hahaha. Uni has started, and I would say it is not AS BAD as what Val said it would be. But honestly, not anywhere fun or interesting. I've made friends, but I'm a person who takes agessss to open up to people, or I'd say strangers. :/ So, I'm not v comfortable in the clique, because everyone is like so close to each other (even though it's the first time we talked), but I'm just there, trying my best to fit in, but it's difficult. It's not that I'm anti-social, in my opinion, OF COURSE, but sometimes I'm just the lazy or rather 'oldy' type who doesnt like much changes to be made in my life. Same goes for friends. It's like I can get really close to people, but it takes time for that person to want to know me enough to know the true me. Sigh, I find myself a trueeee burden. Sighzxzxzx ;(
And because I have different fixed schedules as my 'clique' in uni, so I dont really hang out with them during my whole day in school. Like only during lunch, or our other 2 common and fixed mods. So, they are naturally closer because they get to spend time more. And the thing about me is that, I have superrrrr low confidence and think vvvvv lowly of myself, idk why. It's just me and it's just there in me :( So I feel that I am a boring person, even though oli keeps telling me that I am not and she loves me (hahahha she's reallyyyy sweet). Or maybe I'm just not hanging out with the right group of people whom I feel at ease and can talk to freely, without being scared of them judging me secretly. :/
& I AM SO FULL OF FLAWS. :'((((((((((((((((
Jesus be the captain of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment