Firstly, I met up with the besties @Bugis also to hunt for my B'day present (my birthday was in Apr, it's alr Aug now, hahhaa. But I still lavvv them :) ) Again, I really look hideous in the pictures, but I'm uploading them for memories' sake. I've really learn to treasure my friends after going our separate ways (sec sch, Poly or JC).
Aaand this is my pressie they bought right there with me, from Sephora. Loving all the Benefit products :))
Had Korean BBQ. Wasn't thattttt good, was all right only, but the service was awesomeeeee. Hahahha, all the waiters are vv busy and yet they still attend to us and ask if we're fine! :))
Me and Jooooo
I took this. HAHA. I LOVE CANDID SHOTS
C&JO
I THINK I WAS TIRED FROM TAKING SO MANY SHOTS WITH CHERYL. YOU'LL SEE..
And that sums up the day we had! After dinner we went to get some traditional dessert along that row of street, and it was realllyyyy good! I had honeydew sago~ My favvvvvvvv ^^v
THEN, I MET UP WITH THE JC KIDDOS ON THE RECENT FRI THAT JUST PASSED! :) IT'S BEEN A WHILE, and Oli and I has started sch :( Life's gonna be more busyyyyy
We took really long to find a suitable person to take these photos for us. Hahaha. As usual, I don't look good in them! :(
L-R: Caren, Shanel, Fathiah, me & Oli! <3
Bad lightingggg
The nicest of alllllll~
p.s my legs look reallyyyyy scary in this photo, but it's not like that in RL okkkk :(
To end off, can I just show you guys/gals a picture of the new laptop I'm currently using, it's reallyyyyy pretty, although maybe not that much in pics, butttt I LAV ITTT :)) And of course, thank you Dad! :)
It's white ok, not gray! But anw, it doesn't look as nice here, whatever, go and search it online and see! HAHAHA. BYEBYEEEEEE
Gonna conquer this week of sch! Lets gooooooooooo














No comments:
Post a Comment