Hi, I'm sick :( Feeling quite urgh right now, because I don't fall sick that often :/ And so when I do, it's kinda worse than those who get sick more often because they are like more used to getting sick if it makes sense, but that's my theory. HAHAHAHAHA. Nose keeps running, having watery eyes that are on the verge of turning red (just in time for Halloween SOON), cramps and sore throat. What a bad combination right. My menses had to come today, so freaking annoying >:( And the worst thing is, I promised Cheryl to work with her for the event tmr, even though it's only 3 hours, I'm just scared that my cramps will make me feel vvvvvv unwell(which is very LIKELY), and I will need to blow my nose quite oftennnnnn. Tried asking for replacements among classmates, but none of them replied me yet, idk why, but I think there's no hope, haha. Whateverrrrrr, hopefully I can go through it tmr. Another thing, I hope my parents wont say anything, lol. Because I'm sick, so obviously they will make me stay home :/
Anw, met up with F in NUS today(she specially came over :D ) and it was really good, even though I couldn't talk much because of my freaking cramps. LOL :( Ok, I really think I should head to bed sooooon. :(( I WANNA STAY HOME OMG >:'(
Next week is recess week! PTL <3 <3 <3
Pls let my hair grow fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment