Monday, 15 July 2013

Helloooo- my first entryyy

Hey hey hey. I've created a new blog because I had a sudden urge to. Haha. Maybe it's because of the blog(s) that I have been reading so far, and so I decided I should own one too. :) Not exactly one for people to read, but more of an online diary & to keep track of my life and events. Hehe. I assume no one would be reading this, unless someone stalks me like super badly (which is impossible), so, I am glad that I still have that little privacy here, even though it's quite ironic, because it's ONLINE. Hahaha.

Anyway, it is really good to be back to blogging, because the boredom is killing me. :( I am soooo broke now that I need to think twice before meeting up with my friends. Yes, so pathetic :/ Oh wellzz. By the way, I went running(yes, running) with my 2nd sis yesterday and it was good because I get to exercise like finally after 8 months (since Dec or maybe even my last NAPFA test) HAHAHAHAHHAA. People who know me are aware that I HATE RUNNING. Haha. Or generally, just exercising. HAHA. Because I have no stamina and I am a super weak person in sports. :/ That explains why I am so skinny and unhealthy. :( People are envious because I am skinny, but honestly, what's so good about being skinny? Every visible part of your body is like completely made up of fats. Haha, and I am  not kidding. Especially for people like me, who really dislike exercising. :x And so, I am having muscle ache from the run yesterday. Please do not laugh at me (if anyone even reads this) because it was my FIRST run after so many months of slacking and enjoying life. HAHAHAHAHA. I can't imagine how much my life would change after Uni starts. I am kind of dreading it, because I'm scared to make new friends and also a new environment, which is much bigger and complex in terms of the people, etccc. Soooooo, I am a scardey cat :)


Ok, school aside, Idk what else to say. Haha, I love daydreaming about random things. And I have nothing to type now. Ok byeee then! Till the next time :*


-----

No comments:

Post a Comment