I assume there is no one/not much people reading my blog now, hehehehe. Or at least none that know me personally right? If anyone who knows me is reading this, please leave me a comment ok, dont be mean to me. HAHAHAHA
Dad brought us to Daily Scoop to buy their ice-cream. But they've increased their prices :( Bought 2 'Surprisingly Coconut' at S$11.50 each tub (previously was S$10.50), and 2 Durian for S$15 per tub (previously S$14.50). Nevertheless, this 2 are my family's favourites. Hehehe, highly recommend them to everyone. :) I personally dont really like the Advocado and Macadamia Nut :( But Haagen Dazs' Macadamia Nut and Green Tea tastes SUPERRRR GOOOODDDD!! (Y) People should try them if they havent. Hehehe :)
Anyway, there's this weird girl in FB who keeps talking to me, and I told her I dont want to be friends with her, as in yah, I was stupid to accept her friend request, because I didnt thought she would come and talk to me, like regularly. Haha. I know it's mean, but it's weird talking to someone you dk and telling her about your personal stuffs, like your life, and just YOU. So, in the end I just ignored her. Sorry to sound so mean, but I'm really uncomfortable talking / knowing people thru online webpages, etc. :/ Hopefully she'll understand, because I have already explained it to herr.... And she asked me 'so friend, how's school? Did you enjoy it?' that kinda thing, which is....... yah. Ok bye
Looking forward to dinner with my family! :))
No comments:
Post a Comment