Nothing much happened to my life the past few days or one week, so I didn't really have much things to talk/blog about. But I went out with my JC friends these few days and so I am back with some really unglam and super ordinary pictures. Because I feel that having pictures in a blog post is so much more fun than having just me talking to myself here. HAHAHA. Not like my language is v good also rightttt! :o Didnt get pictures from C from the meet up on Mon, but we ate at Nihon Mura Express at Cine. Had a reallyyy good time even though we were missing Oli :( Wish she came, it would be so much more fun. Heheheh. And we were really hungry while waiting for F to come because she was late + she had to wait till 7.20pm till she could eat because she was fasting. And Shanel just ate even before she came, even though C and I ate like a plate for 2 before she came too. :x hahahaha. Then we ate and chat and laughed. This is what life should be! Living in Sg makes it so tiring everyday. Students have to study their heads off to get a place in an institute/University while working adults work their asses off to earn as much as they could. Why? Because everything is expensive in Sg. High standard of living but does not mean everyone is rich. In short, I'd rather I was born somewhere else. Honestly, the ONLY thing that I'm glad I was born in Sg is that-- Sg is away from natural disasters. The values and views that Sg has inculcated into us leads most to being so practical and superficial. sigh sigh sigh. Ok whatever, let me get back on track. HAHAH.
And so the pictures below are from Wed.
And so the pictures below are from Wed.
Ok, so we went to Costa Coffee for a drink and had some small talks. My fav part. Heheheh :)
The darkest coloured latte is Shanel's Chai Tea Latte. I didnt really like the taste (not because they didn't do it well) because it tasted like a mixture of spices, and I am not really fond of that kind of taste/smell. So yeah. But S was all right with it, so ok! :)
I ordered the normal hot latte and Oli the Vanilla Latte.
Had a slice of apple crumble to go with our drinks :)
I look really gross here but whateverrrr
Shanel :)
And oli :) She was really pretty that day with her floral bandage skirt. Hehehe.
A picture of us tgt. It was difficult to get all of our heads inside cos the chair was quite fat and big. Hahaha :/
And I look like sai again :)
Then we went shopping and this is a pic of me trying on one of the v in-fashion pants now in Pull & Bear. Reallyyy really liked it a lotttt. :( But it was a little pricey for me. Even though the material was really comfy and light and it's just perfecttttt :((
Tried onto this 3/4 skirt too. I really liked it aaaa lot too but I can't pull it off, right right right? Sighhhzzzz :(
And S took my unglam so here is a blur and huh face to say............
buh byeeeeeee
Idk why I am making fun of my unglam over here. HAHAHA. I think I should stop :/
Anyone who is rich/kind enough to sponsor me the clothes I tried earlier on in this post, please contact me via fb message. HAHAHAH YOUR KINDNESS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED :)
kidding ok.










No comments:
Post a Comment