Friday, 26 July 2013

:((((

This is just gonna be a real quick one. Sorry if my posts are boring. Just stop reading if it is not entertaining you, ok? :)

Anw, went to register myself and got my NUS matriculation card and my face (as usual) look like..... yah, you know. Thats not the main thing. What I really wanted to say was, I WENT THERE ALONE. I feel really proud of myself yet it is nothing to be proud of. I mean, it's not that I am a very dependent person, but i HATE HATE HATE, reallyyyyy hate being alone :( Being friendless, being judged for whatever you do, being a loner. Sighh why am I such a loser and why am I so useless. Ikr, such a small thing yet I can't handle it. Like seriously? -.-
I was actually planning to ask people who are alone if they wanna go for the fair tgt, but MOST OF THE PEOPLE WEREN'T ALONE. That was the sad part for me, because I didnt have a chance to make friends with a lonely person. :( And it made me feel really upset and lonely and depressed, having to walk around clueless, and unsure of what to do, etc. Sigh :( Such is the reason why I hate being alone. 

Is anyone suffering from the same illness as me? I think it will never get away from me. We can be BFF.


No comments:

Post a Comment